We are hiring!
We are so excited to learn more about you and if you will be a good fit to join our team!
Part and full time positions available
Open until filled
Scarlet Road is a faith based non-profit organization serving individuals in need of support to exit the legal and illegal sex industry. Scarlet Road provides outreach to at risk individuals and prevention within schools as well as provides aftercare services for those ready and able to leave the sex industry. We aim to meet the basic and long term needs of the most vulnerable people in our community to equip them with skills to gain independence and find healing from their past.
Scarlet Road is recruiting a Case Manager to provide intensive case management to youth and adult survivors of sexual exploitation. This position involves identifying immediate needs and next steps, safety planning, advocating within and helping clients navigate systems (legal, state, etc.), connecting clients with a support team, walking alongside them as they accomplish goals, and graduate from the program.
The Case Manager position requires knowledge of the tactics and methods of trafficking, the myriad of barriers and unique needs a survivor will have, and an understanding of the legal system.
- Provides intensive case management and crisis intervention
- Creates safety plans, identifies basic needs and next steps, advocates and assists in the navigation of various systems
- Leads/facilitates group programming
- Connects and networks with other providers, agencies, and resources in the community to provide a wide range of services to clients
- Coordinates with other supports in survivor’s life to provide best resources and care
- Conducts wraparound meetings with clients and others
- Completes case notes and reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Participates in regular evaluation of their work
- Participates in ongoing training and education
- Reports to direct supervisor for ongoing support and case consulting
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in social services or a related field (or a combination of education and/or training and/or experience which provides an equivalent background required to perform the work). Masters in Social Work
- Experience working with vulnerable populations: individuals dealing with homelessness, survivors of domestic violence, survivors of sexual exploitation and human trafficking, youth in the child welfare system, etc.
- Knowledge of systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Access to a vehicle, valid WA State license and auto insurance
- Ability to pass an extensive background check
- Self-starter and ability to work well independently
- Detail oriented, highly organized, innovative, articulate, motivated, reliable, team player, and resourceful
- Ability to maintain healthy boundaries and good self-care practices
- Knowledge of the tactics and methods of trafficking, the myriad of barriers and unique needs a survivor will have, and an understanding of the legal system.
- Desire to see women and youth freed from all forms of gender based violence and finding safety and healing
- Alignment with organization’s mission and core values
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com