We are hiring!
We are so excited to learn more about you and if you will be a good fit to join our team!
|Job Title:||Engagement Coordinator|
|Job Type:||20 hours/week|
|Closing Date/Time:||Open until filled|
COVID Note: This job will be mostly onsite at our Bremerton office with some remote work as approved.
Scarlet Road is a faith based non-profit organization serving individuals who need support exiting the legal and illegal sex industry. Scarlet Road provides outreach to at risk individuals and schools, and provides aftercare services for those ready and able to leave the sex industry. We aim to meet the basic and long term needs of the most vulnerable people in our community to equip them with skills to gain independence and find success and healing from their past.
The Scarlet Road Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the creation and successful implementation of all fundraising strategies in alignment with the organization’s wider strategic plan. The Engagement Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Finance and Engagement.
This role is responsible for managing a platform in which to engage and interface with Scarlet Road’s supporters, including helping donors stay, connected to and inspired by the work of SR, cultivating new donors, casting vision and overseeing implementation of events, speaking on behalf of SR, and building church and business partnerships.
The position requires an in-depth knowledge of sexual exploitation/trafficking, the myriad of barriers and unique needs a survivor will have, and an ability to respectfully communicate the journey of survivors.
- Create a multi-year strategic development plan in partnership with the executive core team
- Execute the strategic fundraising goals to meet or exceed revenue needs
- Invest in cultivating gifts from individuals, businesses, churches, and community groups
- Create and implement a donor development and relationship process that consistently keeps donors connected to the work of Scarlet Road and involves timely requests for support, thanking strategy, stories of impacts, and invitations for continued support
- Demonstrate expertise and fluency when articulating Scarlet Road’s mission and vision
- Represent Scarlet Road at speaking engagements, trainings, and events, including developing new material and presentations
- Responsible for the successful management, organization and implementation of events for Scarlet Road
- Effectively implement communication strategy that reflects the brand, vision and values of the organization, including mass mailing, social media, print material adaptations and updates, promotional and event materials, working with our outsourced design team
- Oversee Gift-In-Kind procurement and tracking
- Utilize and master Salesforce, our donor management software for donor care, gift-reporting, and broad donor communication, and Greater Giving, our event management software
- Ensure all donor activities support the privacy, self-determination and empowerment of survivors of exploitation
- Manage volunteer onboarding, assignment and follow up/stewardship, and regular communication and data management
- Manage development volunteers
- Additional duties may be included within the scope of the position
- At least two years of experience in a development, marketing, public relations or fundraising role, working with a nonprofit organization with a history of proven financial growth
- Bachelor’s Degree, required, in Marketing, Fundraising, Public Relations, Communications or other relevant degree
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and ability to interface effectively with a wide audience
- Energetic, flexible, and proactive; a motivated individual who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Passion for Scarlet Road’s mission
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and projects in an organized manner while keeping the big picture vision in mind
- Detail oriented, highly organized, innovative, articulate, motivated, reliable, team player, and resourceful
- Knowledge of the community on the Kitsap peninsula
- Alignment with Scarlet Road’s statement of faith and core values with a desire to see individuals free from all forms of gender based violence and finding safety and healing
- Experience leading and managing volunteers, emphasizing motivation and appreciation
Schedule: Flexible & varied
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org